Saturday, May 17, 2008

Haumea Place to Snow Angels




So the question is, how did we get from Haumea Place to snow angels? If you knew me two years ago, or have asked me, you already know. For the record, the struggle to pay "the price of paradise" became too much, and we dropped of 65 boxes at the post office and got on a plane.


I've actually found RT tickets to Honolulu in March 2009 for under $2500, including the room for a week, so I hope none of you will mind if we don't come see you for Christmas, or spend any money on you this year! Shen, can you tell me how to get to Dennis' travel site again? That's where I found it, and we're going! Keali'i has forgotten too much already, and we need to refresh his memory, and re-introduce him to Jacob, Josiah, Jericho, Jonah, Justice, and Crystal's 6th J-boy whose name escapes me at the moment. 83 percent is still a B-. Jordan? So that's the plan, but first we have to buy this house, which is why we came here.


We did get that 2nd vehicle last month. Matthew found a 1995 Toyota 4-runner for $5300, and it feels like a 2009 lexus, just because we're back on track after 2 years of catching up from trying to keep up. Today I bought our first new bed. I told the lady at the furniture store, "There's something wrong with this mattress. There are no springs poking me." Life is good.


1 comment:

Allen Fieldhouse said...

good for you guys! i bet the lady at the furn. store had a confused look on her face for a split second when you told her there was something wrong with the bed. :) den's travel site is:
knockouttravel.worldventures.com
how fun to be planning a trip back to hawaii...i imagine you go through withdrawls!