Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Gotta get a photoshop cd

Take two at me making a blog. I plugged my camera into my "new" rebuilt computer,($185.00 all inclusive, 30 day warranty, free hp printer AND color cartridge... NO software!), and got a ration of e-crap from a plastic box full of wires for my good deeds! Fine! I'll start with no photos. I prefer if you all think of me as 60 lbs lighter anyway!

Check in next week. Hopefully I'll really be official then. If you like my blog, thank Shennie. Hers is awesome, and every photo ever taken of my niece and nephew is amazing! She's been encouraging me to get mine going, but blogging at the public library is just too much effort.

c-ya.

1 comment:

Allen Fieldhouse said...

ha! i thought to click on your name when you left your last comment & voila...i've found your blog that i wasn't sure was in existence yet. :)
so happy you joined the blogging world!